Sunday, July 26, 2009

I Gladly Join You

I Gladly Join You

in my heart dear brother
is nothing but love for you
and the gentle teaching
you graced upon my soul
each gift you sent
has warmed my heart
as i allowed the truth of you
to wash away all false enemies
i made to hide your beauty
and my own
i thank you soooo
and gladly join you
on this bridge to home

michael





"Forgive the past and let it go, for it gone. You stand no longer on
the ground that lies between the worlds. You have gone on, and reached the
world that lies at Heaven's gate. There is no hindrance to the Will of God,
nor any need that you repeat again a journey that was over long ago. Look
gently on your brother, and behold the world in which perception of your
hate has been transformed into a world of love." (T-26.V.14)

No comments:

Post a Comment